Are you looking for a Stronger Presence on Social Networks like Facebook and Twitter? If yes, you are at the right place! We can help you launch & manage a Successful SMO Strategy through various proven techniques we have mastered throughout the years.
Our team has over 10 years of experience in the Industry. We have designed Social Media initiatives for various types of businesses, ranging from small corner shops to large scale organizations. Today, anyone who takes their online marketing seriously knows that Social Media Marketing is not an option anymore. As of 2011, close to a billion people hang out on social networks every day. You simply cannot afford to ignore them!
If you're still unsure about investing in Social Media, here are a few reasons why you should:
- It’s natural. Not only do you get natural backlinks which are great for SEO, your website is exposed to large groups of people in a spontaneous fashion. This differs from paid advertising which has overt commercial overtones.
- It’s defensible. Once successfully mastered, social communities can be a great source of web traffic on top of any traffic you are already receiving from search engines. While you can’t easily increase your search engine traffic, social media traffic can be very easily controlled through strategic marketing. (for example: by creating contests, polls, giveaways, etc...)
- Trust level. People like to deal with companies who openly display their social media profiles on their homepage. It shows that the company isn't afraid to be in direct contact with its clients and to take public feedback (whether positive or negative!). Websites that do not have any social media icons on their homepage are so... 1998.
- It complements other efforts. Social media optimization and marketing is usually community-specific. It doesn’t interfere with any other methods of getting traffic to your website. It can and will fit perfectly with an advertising campaign targeting other websites or search engines.
It's All About Strategy!
As simple as it sounds to some people, serious Social Media Marketing is probably one of the toughest forms of Marketing. Sure, it's easy to just setup an account here and there and converse with random people, but it's certainly not as easy to engage the right individuals, in a way that they will befriend you, follow you, trust you and eventually evangelize their friends for you! Professional SMM is a true strategy game, and depending on how you play your cards, the power of the masses can play for or against you. At GSC , we follow these strict steps for every new SMO project, to make sure that your initiative "goes viral" in the good way...
- Analyse the networks: we scan the networks and find the most appropriate ones for your niche market.
- Set Goals / Benchmarks: what do you want to achieve? What results do you expect from your SMO initiative?
- Find Groups and Communities: inside the social networks, we seek out the groups and communities where your target audience is gathering
- Develop and Rollout: do you have any Content to share? If not, we can help you build it. Deploying interesting and useful content is key to capture your users' interest.
- Identify your Evangelists / Influencers in the community: some people will be more active than others in your fan pages, groups and blogs. Those individuals should be rewarded in order to turn them into evangelizers for your brand. This is when the true word-to-mouth starts!
- Offer giveaways / Develop incentives to attract more people and eventually generate more word-to-mouth. Whether it be an ebook, a t-shirt, a coupon or any kind of virtual gift, incentives are important to make people come back and talk about your brand to their friends.
- Engage and facilitate conversations by asking questions, launching polls, quizzes, sweepstakes.
- Measure results and adapt the strategy based on what worked and what didn’t.